Regular Meeting Agenda
The Board of Commissioners of Sabine-Neches Navigation District will meet in public (open) session on May 14th, 2019 @ 3:30 p.m. at the Sabine-Neches Navigation 8180 Anchor Drive, Port Arthur, Texas 77642.
In accordance with the policies and orders of the Board of Commissioners, notice of this meeting is posted in accordance with the terms and provisions of Section 551.001 Et. Seq. of the Texas Government Code and all terms and provisions of Section 551.01 are fully and correctly complied with and the 72-hour notice of meeting that is required is being properly and correctly given. Commissioners reserve the right to retire into Executive Session concerning any of the agenda items whenever it is considered necessary and legally justified pursuant to Texas Government Code 551.
- Establishment of a Quorum.
- Pledge of Allegiance and Invocation.
- Discuss and take appropriate action on approving the April 9, 2019 Regular Meeting Minutes.
- Discuss and take appropriate action on approving the April 2019 Financial Statements and Checks.
- Discuss and take appropriate action on the Intent to Award contract for PA23 Spill Box.
- Manager’s Report:
- Operations Report
- Waterway Security Report
- Deepening Project Update
- Open Discussion
- The Board may recess into Executive Session to Consult with its Attorneys regarding pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, or any matter in which the Board may seek the advice of its Attorneys under Government Code §551.071; and/or to discuss real estate matters, pursuant to Government Code §551.072; and/or Contributions pursuant to Government Code §551.073; and/or Deliberation Regarding Economic Development Negotiations pursuant to Government Code §551.087; and Sec. § 551.074 Personnel Matters and will reconvene in open session for any necessary action on any matter considered in Executive Session.
- Board may take action on items discussed in Executive Session.
- Meeting Adjourned
Randall Reese, Executive Director/CEO
Sabine-Neches Navigation District